|£1,065,000 - £1,905,000||1 - 3||753 - 1389||70 - 129|
- London’s transport Zone 2
- Excellent transport links
- Eight acres of landscaping including a new five-acre park
- Next to Imperial College new campus and direct access to Westfield
- Four top universities within 30 minutes travel
- White City Living is a mixed-use development adjacent to Westfield Shopping Centre in London W12.
This home is located in the heart of West London. This is a highly-anticipated next chapter of the White City opportunity area, offering over 1,400 new homes including suites, apartments, penthouses, and duplexes. Designed by Patel Taylor and set among eight acres of green open spaces, all within 15 minutes of Central London. All apartments within the first phase offer outdoor space.
It is West London's brightest new neighbourhood, an area of wide-open spacious parkland and secluded gardens with refurbished railway arches which will provide connection to Westfield as well as new bars and boutique shops creating a humble yet exciting new place to live.
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and is subject to change.
|Type||Studio, Apartment, Penthouse|
|Development facilities||Swimming pool, Spa, Private Cinema, Concierge|
Call Local Expert+44 (0) 755 310 9657
Our consultant will help you!