|£642,450 - £1,062,450||1 - 2||624 - 1227||58 - 114|
- London’s transport Zone 1
- 8 minutes by walk to Victoria Tube line - Vauxhall Station, 15 minutes by walk to Stockwell Station
- 12 minutes on tube to Green Park Station - Mayfair
- Next to new Nine Elms station — opening 2020
- Exclusive investor packages available
An exciting development in Zone 1, located in the heart of London's most exciting new district.
With the new underground station on site and Vauxhall transport hub just 8 minutes walk away, the West End, City and Canary Wharf can all be reached in less than 30 minutes.
The opening of the new US and Dutch embassies and the relocation of Apple’s UK headquarters will contribute to the 25,000 new jobs being created in the development's regeneration area.
This unique patch of London is undergoing major regeneration and with it comes Nine Elms Point. Positioned around beautifully landscaped gardens more than an acre in size, this green area gives you a greater sense of space, while still being centrally located.
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and is subject to change.
|Development facilities||Gym, Private Cinema, Business Lounge, Concierge|
|Expected Completion||Completed, 2019|
Call Local Expert+44 (0) 755 310 9657
Our consultant will help you!