|£611,000 - £1,030,000||1 - 2||538 - 861||50 - 80|
- London’s Transport Zone 1
- Victoria Tube line from Vauxhall 5 mins walk, Northern Tube line from Oval 6 mins walk
- 5 mins on tube to Green Park- Mayfair, 8 mins to Oxford Circus
- 25 min walk to Big Ben, 15 min walk from new US Embassy, 17 mins to London School of Economics, 6 minutes walk to 6 Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens
- World-class facilities
- Amazing view of the Shard and London Eye
- Launch sales February 2019
Kennington is very special part of London. Set among beautiful residents' gardens, tree-lined walkways, local cafes and independent shops, it is a building brimming with community spirit. The area surrounding Oval Village is a melting pot of culture and creativity. An abundance of art galleries, theatres and museums, all within walking distance, allows locals to flee the hustle and bustle.
The whole develpment will comprise 5 buildings of 909 apartments and 100,000 sq.ft. (9290 sq.m.) of commercial space including 20,000 sq.ft. (1858 sq.m.) of office space that will buzz with community life thanks to a groundfloor co-working hub like WeWork, a chic café and a community centre for after-work activities. The concept of office work WeWork is very popular among young entrepreneurs and this development will be interesting to tenants and residents who value the time and convenience of having the infrastructure to live and work.
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and is subject to change.
|Development facilities||Swimming pool, Gym, Private Garden, Concierge|
Call Local Expert+44 (0) 755 310 9657
Our consultant will help you!