- London’s transport zone 3
- 5 minutes’ walk to Highgate School – Winner Independent School of the Year 2020
- 12 minutes’ walk to Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line)
- 12 minutes’ walk to Hampstead Heath Park
- 17 minutes’ walk to Sainsbury’s Local Supermarket
- A spacious home filled with natural light
- South-West facing garden
- Double gate driveway/garage
Positioned on a prestigious Highgate Street, Danewood House is located moments from Kenwood House and the wide-open space of Hamstead Heath. A spectacular and immaculate double fronted detached residence, a mansion of unparalleled scale, set in magnificent grounds, spanning approx. 6,505 sq ft (604 sq m).
Set within a prime location occupying an elegant position, this property boasts: a drawing room with limestone surround fireplace; a custom build spacious eat-in kitchen; family room; a utility room; 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. An additional room on the 2nd floor was planned to be a fitness studio but can be used as a bedroom or a study room.
Highgate is an exclusive area in North West London with the added benefit of being one of London's highest points, affording fabulous views across the capital. Home movers choose Highgate for its village-like qualities, including its own green landscapes, pond, the central square and beautiful Georgian terraces.
Located just 0,6 miles (12-minute walk) from the development, Hampstead Heath is one of London's best-loved green spaces, a wild park of woodland and meadows. Facilities include an athletics track, cycling track, a volleyball court and eight separate children's play areas.
Rent per calendar month - £14,500 (unfurnished).
- Tesco Express is within 0.6 miles
- Waitrose is within 1.7 miles
- Morrisons is within 2.2 miles
- Highgate School is within a 5-min walk (0.6 miles)
- Avenue Nursery and Pre-Preparatory School are within a 14-minute walk (0.7 miles)
- Channing School is within a 19-minute walk (0.9 miles)
- Highgate Underground Station is within a 12-minute walk (0.5 miles)
- From Highgate station to Kings Cross St Pancras station – 18 minutes
- From Highgate station to Bank station – 25 minutes
- From Highgate station to Bond Street station – 22 minutes
- From Highgate station to Green Park Station - 22 minutes
- Gospel Oak Railway Station (1.4 miles) Hampstead Heath Railway Station (1.5 miles) Upper Holloway Railway Station (1.5 miles)
- The nearest junction is M1 J1 (3.1 miles).
*DISCLAIMER! Information on this page is for guidance only and is subject to change.
Call Local Expert+44 (0) 755 310 9657
Our consultant will help you!