Whether you're looking to let your home, invest in a buy-to-let property, become a landlord and build an extensive portfolio or just looking for advice, our letting experts are here to guide you from start to finish. We provide services for local and oversea landlords who require a reliable service provider.
Our portfolio of managed residential properties is growing each month since we are often recommended to new landlords by our existing clients. We help landlords to achieve the best possible yield and regular rental income by minimizing their running costs and vacant periods.
We build good relations with tenants, solve any property related issues that may arise, so they enjoy their stay and renew their contracts. We have different levels of service; you can choose what's best for you. You can either manage your property yourself, either we can take responsibility for its management and make your journey as a landlord easier.
Whichever you choose, we will guide you every step of the way.
Our fee structure is tailor-made to the individual landlords, depending on the additional input that is required, discounted fees would apply if the landlord has multiple properties to let via UK Property Advisors Ltd.
- Agreeing on the market rent and finding a suitable tenant(s) per landlords’ guidelines;
- Advising on any refurbishment/decoration required;
- Providing guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents;
- Marketing the property and advertising on relevant portals;
- Scheduling and accompanying viewings;
- Advising on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if applicable);
- Proposing the tenancy deposit options;
- Negotiating tenancy terms with the tenant(s);
- Collecting and remitting initial months’ rent received;
- Deducting any pre-tenancy invoices;
- Providing tenant(s) with a method of payment.
INCLUDES ALL OF LET ONLY AS WELL AS:
- Collecting and remitting rent;
- Record-keeping and rental statements preparation;
- Pursuing non-payment of rent and providing advice on rent arrears actions;
- Issuing notices;
- Negotiating and implementing rent increases.
INCLUDES ALL OF LET ONLY, RENT COLLECTION AS WELL AS:
- Getting quotes for repairs and arranging for repairs within the property;
- Carrying out two routine inspections per annum and notifying the landlord of the outcome;
- Advising all relevant utility providers of changes and holding keys throughout the term of the tenancy;
- Arranging the Gas Safety Certificate;
- Arranging the Energy Performance Certificate;
- Arranging the Annual Portable appliance test;
- Keeping up with the general/emergency maintenance;
- Helping with the NRL submission form for non-UK resident landlords;
- Providing 24/7 tenant assistance;
- Providing accountants with all information for tax calculations and declaration submission.
OTHER FEES & CHARGES
Pre-Tenancy Administration includes:
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement;
- Arranging relevant checks on the potential tenants including credit checks and referencing;
- Arranging for inventory and check-in to be carried out;
- Reviewing the safety documents;
- Preparing the final compliance sign-off before the move-in.
- Inventory and check-in/ check-out:
UK Property Advisors Ltd. would recommend a detailed inventory check, which is carried out by an Independent Inventory Company. Their charges depend on the size of the property, and they are available on request.
OTHER CHARGES (if applicable)
ALL FEES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT.
UK Property Advisors are members of:
- TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme)
- PRS (Property Redress Scheme)
- CMP (Client Money Protect)